Thinking about improving your smile? Invisalign clear aligners help you straighten your teeth without fanfare. At Restorative Dental, we’re proud to offer this opportunity to those who want to upgrade their smile and rejuvenate their appearance. Invisalign is a discreet, convenient, and comfortable option for teens and adults.
Why Choose Invisalign?
There are many reasons why Invisalign is such a popular option among people who want to straighten and align their teeth. The following are a few of the benefits of Invisalign:
- Quicker treatment time. With Invisalign, you’ll change aligners every week or so. Because the aligners are adapting to your new smile as it moves, we can straighten your teeth more quickly.
- Advanced results. SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features provide a superior way to move your teeth and keep them on track.
- Proven effective. There are a number of conditions Invisalign can correct, including crooked teeth, crossbites, overbites, underbites, crowded teeth, and gaps.
- Discreet. Because Invisalign aligners are clear, most people won’t even notice you’re having work done.
- Convenient. Because they’re removable, Invisalign clear aligners are extremely convenient. You can take them out for important social occasions, to eat, and to clean your teeth.
How It Works
To determine whether you’re a good candidate for Invisalign, we’ll take digital images of your teeth. These precise, detailed images will help us determine exactly how your teeth will move and how long your treatment will last.
Next, we’ll create customized clear aligners for you. These aligners will be created using Invisalign’s unique SmartTrack® material. Remember, the aligners are practically invisible, so most people won’t notice them or realize that you’re having your teeth straightened.
We recommend that you wear your Invisalign clear aligners for most of the day, usually from 20 to 22 hours. The more you wear your aligners, the sooner you’ll see results and the shorter your treatment time will be. You’ll usually only remove your aligners to brush, floss, and eat.
Your Changing Smile
Every week or two, you’ll wear a different aligner as your teeth gradually move into a better position. We’ll also schedule regular check-ups with you (about every six weeks) so we can make sure you are progressing.
To find out whether you’re a good candidate for Invisalign or to learn more about our range of orthodontic options, please give us a call. We can schedule you for a free consultation so you can learn more about this wonderful dental technology.